Glacier National Park
Only a 22 minute scenic drive to West Glacier Park Entrance
We are your perfect place to stay if you want to visit Glacier Park, through the West Glacier Park entrance. You’ll be close to explore the wonders of Glacier Park including Lake McDonald, Apgar Village, the famous Going-to-the-Sun Road, Logan Pass and all of the beauty and wildlife that Glacier National Park has to offer.
The log cabin is open year round. The property offers a more than ideal Montana vacation experience. Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains with a panoramic view to watch wildlife right outside your door. Enjoy resident eagles, deer, & wild turkeys. Oh! and you may spot a moose, elk or other native animals. It is a birder’s paradise!
Luxury Log Cabin: Sleeps up to 8 persons. Deck sits alongside our creek with spectacular mountain views. Great year round spot for weekend getaways!
A large, lush, manicured lawn for kids to play on and to enjoy the swing sets or outdoor games.
Private 150’ Dock and Boat launch where you can moor your own boat or rent one. Cabin has private dock on creek right outside your door.
Great destination right in the center of all the finest activities in the Valley.
Do you like summertime water-skiing, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking or whitewater rafting? Or is winter snow-skiing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, dog sledding and sleigh rides your thing? Whitefish Big Mountain Ski Resort is consistently named as one of the top ski resorts in the world and is located less than 30 minutes away.
Lake Blaine Mountain Resort provides you with the perfect opportunity to relax after a long hard day of fun activities. Just minutes to quaint villages and towns of Bigfork, Whitefish, Lakeside and Kalispell. From Lake Blaine Mountain Resort you have the opportunity to go shopping, antiquing or visiting museums and the Conrad Mansion.
Area Attractions and Conveniences
- 22 minutes to West Glacier – Glacier National Park’s main Entrance
- 15 minutes to Glacier International Airport
- 10 minutes to the main town of Kalispell, MT for shopping centers & superb dining
- 10 minutes to large grocery stores and outdoor / sporting goods store
- 8 minutes to Water Park
- 22 minutes to AMTRAK stations
- 18 minutes to Flathead Lake, the largest fresh water lake west of the Mississippi
- Many Award-winning golf courses, all within 20 minutes
- 3 miles to the closest convenience store, fuel and a fabulous deli / restaurant